Translate

Friday, March 28, 2014

Another Open Post.....

To add to my original open post, which I feel I should have mentioned. I also promise NEVER to talk politics, religion, or any other shit I know people get shitty about. This is a neutral blog, save the hate for another blog. This blog is for me to vent about how sore my ass is from grad school, providing AMAZING links to free stuff (no crappy freebies here), and other stuff that inspires me. I hope you follow my journey. Other than that no rules apply, other than the rules of Blogger (don't want to piss them off). Also, the links I provide will have been checked and verified by me before I post them. I hate nothing more than to see a freebie link and it be SPAM or a Facebook freebie. I will have tried and tested everything I post. I hope you enjoy. Leave comments, constructive criticism, venting, rants, info on other freebies and whatever you feel is important to say.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment