Translate

Sunday, May 18, 2014

"I got witnesses"....



Hyacinth Bucket (cough, cough... Bouquet)

I love all sorts of entertainment. I am a huge lover of British comedies. In my view, they are so funny as well as intellectually amusing. In other words hilarious. So, in homage of my love of Brit comedies I have been binging on 'Keeping Up Appearances'. I think at this point I have watched all seasons in the course of two days. This is one show I used to love to watch on PBS and now that I can access it on the net I have been all over it. My favorite episode is in the first season. Hyacinth's father brings home a fiance, he met at a senior function. I love his fiance's determination to marry, as she ''has witnesses'' to the engagement. So, happy Sunday to all. I am relaxing before I start my graduate practicum next week. Working for free rocks! Can't wait!

"I got witnesses"



"Aye, NICE" -- Onslow kicked ass!




No comments:

Post a Comment