Translate

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Some of the best freebies come from.....

As much as I hate to admit, tobacco and alcohol companies give out some pretty sweet swag. I hate to admit it because I am in fact NOT a smoker of tobacco products and really don't drink. However, I give all coupons to my friends and keep the awesome items for myself. As a freebie hound I seek out the best and most beneficial freebies. I hate sucky freebies. You will see post of links. Click on those links to find out about the product and how to sign up to some awesome sites for awesome stuff!

I posted the Marlboro giveaway for Zippos Lighters (log in every Monday at 9am) go to offers and claim your free Zippo. I think the offer ends by the end of the month.

Also, sign up with Black and Mild, right now they are giving out ear buds just to listen to a song!

Stella Artois also give out sweet swag... like chalices, and other Stella giveaways.

http://smiley360.com/2802120.cfm
https://www.bzzagent.com/member/MemberCampaignsOverview.do

No comments:

Post a Comment