Translate

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Film Noir Fans.... Get in here!

I love film noir. I grew up watching old movies with my mother. I love so many old movies it is hard to keep track. I am a movie lover in general, but I have a distinct love of film noir and documentaries. So here is my list of favorites. 

Also, if you are a film noir lover who doesn't get enough from TCM or AMC head over to the internet archives. They have an awesome film noir selection to watch for free: https://archive.org/details/Film_Noir

You can also find many awesome flicks on YouTube.



Here is my top 10:
  1. Double Indemnity
  2. Sunset Boulevard
  3. The Big Combo
  4. Mildred Pierce
  5. Behind Green Lights
  6. The Bigamist
  7. Little Cesar
  8. Guest in the House
  9. The Strange Love of Martha Ivers
  10. I Want to Live


No comments:

Post a Comment