Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Product Review update....

So, you know I sample with Smiley360 and BZZ Agent. I got a lot of samples and more coming. In the past month my freebie haul has been:

  • Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, and Nails Gummies w/ 2 hair ties, compact mirror, nail file, and samples for friends---all free, no shipping ever, all for a review of the product.
  • Arm and Hammer whitening toothpaste and Spinbrush
  • Arm and Hammer baking soda
  • soon will be getting Cholula hot sauce
  • 60z OxiClean
  • All free, no shipping, no fee ever! You just try full size products and provide reviews. 
  • The above are free samples from Smiley360- I am at level 3 and almost to 4!
Other samples I have received from BZZAgent:
12 oz bag of Starbucks Blonde Roast, plus AMAZING coupons ($4 off) for future bags. (nice and mellow)

I freebie just randomly and have a box full of my booty.... I have gotten at least 5 completely free magazine subscriptions to Cosmo, Elle, Vogue, Shape, Marie Claire, Etc from Recycle Bank. You look through quick clips and popups about environmental awareness, and you can earn money for recycling in your area. So that is a cool site if you want instant treats like the expensive fashion magazines--full subscriptions. 

Vonbeau.com is good for the infrequent random awesome freebie. (beware of the crappy freebies)

Reddit freebies have sucked lately, but if you check you can find some cool freebies.

I hate crap freebies, go hard or go home, so I stay away from the perfume alcohol swabs and dump small stuff. I like travel size to full size or don't want it. So any freebie I post will be legit (can't attest to how long it will be avail-lot of freebers out there. I also hate FB required freebies..... unless it is really awesome

Not selling anything- but I know a lot of people who have really gotten cool stuff....

Also, hate to admit it, but tobacco companies give out awesome swag.
Marlboro- got zippo, and camping/flashlight/compass/match stick holder combo deal
Copenhagen- Tire gauge
Stella Artois- Chalice
Not a smoker, but all of those I can use. The flashlight compass deal is awesome really bright led light. 

-I have also scored a lot of t-shirt freebies (free tshirt lover over here).
So, thats my rant on freebies. I will post things that inspire me too! Even, rants, raves, etc.... So I will continue to send positive vibes to all! 

If your day sucks I hope it gets better. If your day is awesome (enjoy it) it may not be awesome tomorrow. 

-Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment